9.02.2009

DITCH KIDS LIVE @ MABLE PEABODY'S DENTON a long time ago


The Ditch Kids were a great band. Stuck somewhere between Trans Am and Vince Guaraldi's Peanuts theme, they were around Denton, TX long ago and I don't think they ever recorded in a studio...I'm pretty sure this is one of the last shows they played and I think it captures the essence of what they had going on. Kyle went on to Become THE NIGHT GAME and still wanders the streets in various urban jungles at night, Adam moved to NYC and plays in the Hungry March Band and with Silver Arrows. I'm not sure what happened to Roberto...

Roberto Barsi - Keyboards and Guitar
Kyle Cheatham - Vocals and Bass
Adam Loudermilk - Drums and Percussion


5 comments:

  1. This is the only available recording of this band that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this performance is from around 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ran into this after randomly hopelessly hoping to find something on the ditch kids. cool site matt. doing the lord's work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Platinum! Thank God!!

    ReplyDelete